Friday, May 26, 2023

Moon Maidens



Welcome!
Tonight's offerings are
a tug of my heart
and my love of Salem.

 

Each Moon Maiden
 is approximately 17 inches tall 
and is a wall hanger.
They are made of
Paper clay on a stuffed, fabric body.
Cradled in each of their arms,
 is an Opalite moon 
and bits of moss.
Opalight helps us step away from anxiety and bring inner peace instead.




My original piece will come to you signed and dated.

Each Moon Maiden is
245.00
and 14.00 for shipping
in the continental US.
Please specify your choice, A or B.

Thank you so much!
 both are spoken for~


To contact me for adoption, please email me at:
thegoodewife.folkart@yahoo.com


As with all of the Goode Wife's offerings, they are for display purposes and not for wee hands.


1 comment:

White Witches

Welcome! Tonight's offerings are so special~   Their blue skirts represent the marriage of Mother Earth and Father Sky.   White witches...