Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Sipping Tea On A Chilly Morning




This morning finds 
Me sipping more than one cup of tea.
English Breakfast tea seems extra soothing.



I want to thank everyone of you,
For visiting last night and those that tried to 
Bring one of the Funeral Directors home.
 I am amazed at the numbers; 
Seems to be an understatement!
I am so very humbled ….
There were just under 
A thousand visits.
I am in wonder of it all.





There were only two available
As I was given opportunity
For something special.

I had fun creating these guys.
They are actually inspired by
A couple of textile designs from my early Prim days.
They grew up!

I worked out the kinks and have been learning how to do wonky sculpted hands.
I love it and I will certainly be revisiting
The characters!

I love a Halloween that speaks
Of Early America
And a dash of Dickens.
Mourning and Funerary
I have found,
Has been a way to work
Through my own grief,
And in a way
That isn’t so stuffy.


We took a drive this weekend,
To deliver our Grand doggie
Back home. 
It was perfect timing…
My Hometown sits in New York,
on the Vermont border.
The best of both! 
I love this view
Of The Green Mountains.



Memories of horseback riding,
along with the smell and crunch of the leaves,
Lays deep in my heart.


This is always home for me
And this is my favorite time of year. 
I wish it could last longer…


One of the best places
To just sit
And just be….


Take me home…
Country Roads,
To the place, I belong…


This picture should have probably been first.
As a military kid,
We would see the Three Sisters
And always know that we have come home.


Thank you for stopping by 
And spending some of your time here.
I hope that you have enjoyed
A little break away
And a few sips of something hot
To warm you~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KITCHEN HAGS

The name Kitchen Witches, Seemed way too nice. They are no nonsense and with a whack of a wooden spoon,  you know they teach you how to do s...