How Offerings Work~

I will post the offering date and time on my Facebook and IG a day or 2 before. When the time arrives; the names, pricing and other details will be revealed. You will send your email with your first/ second choice. Just put the name choices in the subject line and send. The first ones requesting will get the piece. Sorry, I don't mail outside the US. thegoodewife.folkart@yahoo.com

Friday, June 7, 2024

Day of the Dead

Catrina
Please welcome Catrina.
I have wanted to do a Day of The Dead doll
for many years now. 
As an Artist, I want it to fully reflect
who I am and my vision.
These things come in their own time,
 and their vision is not to be rushed.
I also needed to be ready in skill 
as well as technically.
No matter how good you are, 
you always learn from your work.

So I present to you,  
my Catrina...
my way to honor death.

She is made of paperclay
and fabric
 She is a light waeight hanging dolly, 
 but can also prop on a shelf or wee chair.
Her face designs are drawn with
archival ink pens 
so that they wont fade with time. 
She is approximatley
12 1/4 inches tall. 
she carries a small skelly basket
filled with preserved Sweet Annie
from my garden.


My original piece will come to you signed and dated.


Catrina is
270.00
and 14.50 for shipping
in the continental US.
Sorry, I do not ship out of the US
Thank you, she is spoken for~

To contact me for adoption, please email me at:
thegoodewife.folkart@yahoo.com

As with all of the Goode Wife's offerings, they are for display purposes and not for wee hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Honey Witches

********************** Behan (Irish) Spoken for ****************************** Deborah (Bible) Spoken for ************************** Daphnis...