How Offerings Work~

I will post the offering date and time on my Facebook and IG a day or 2 before. When the time arrives; the names, pricing and other details will be revealed. You will send your email with your first/ second choice. Just put the name choices in the subject line and send. The first ones requesting will get the piece. Sorry, I don't mail outside the US. thegoodewife.folkart@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

A Special Note~


A few words about offerings~
First, THANK YOU!
  I truly appreciate all of your time and efforts trying to secure a piece. I am thankful every day, that I have the opportunity to have the job title ~ Artist. 

  I know that so many of you try for pieces,but there are never enough for everyone. This is so hard! I revisit quite a few characters and keep them one of a kind. I'm sorry, but I do not take comissions. Their magic comes from not sitting and making my little lovelies like I was a factory. I urge you to keep trying! More often than not, there are first time Goode Wife collectors.
I am older now and slower. I am navigating a challenge, but I still have so much to create!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Honey Witches

********************** Behan (Irish) Spoken for ****************************** Deborah (Bible) Spoken for ************************** Daphnis...