How Offerings Work~

I will post the offering date and time on my Facebook and IG a day or 2 before. When the time arrives; the names, pricing and other details will be revealed. You will send your email with your first/ second choice. Just put the name choices in the subject line and send. The first ones requesting will get the piece. Sorry, I don't mail outside the US. thegoodewife.folkart@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Ghostie Girls Twilight Luminaries

 



Welcome to my June Offerings~

Tonight, for your consideration, 
I have 4 Twilight Luminaries

Mercy~ spoken for



Faith~ spoken for



opHHHope ~ spoken fore



Charity~ spoken for


Each of my Ghostie Girls is unique,
but all are made of paper clay with paper dresses.
It is quite a process! 
Each is approximately 7 3/4 inches tall 
and will come with a battery operated
flickering votive.

They are 250.00 each
and 12.00 for insured shipping~
(Continental US only) 
Please send your requests by name. 
only 1 purchase per collector.
They are still curing, 
so will be mailed out on Tuesday,
 of next week.

To contact me for adoption, please email me at:
thegoodewife.folkart@yahoo.com

As with all of the Goode Wife's offerings, they are for display purposes and not for wee hands.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Honey Witches

********************** Behan (Irish) Spoken for ****************************** Deborah (Bible) Spoken for ************************** Daphnis...